Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Braided Necklace

I found this braided necklace tutorial over at UCreate and loved it. I'm not going to do the tutorial part but you can find it HERE.

Items you need:
 Thin ribbon
Chain (I got mine from JoAnn's in the Jewelry making section)
then a flower of your choice

It was so simple to cut the ribbon and chain to the length I wanted and then braid them together! I love how it turned out too!

I really didn't want to buy a flower, and I didn't have any good material to make one....but I did have some scrap ribbon from our bracelets that we made HERE and I loved it...so I decided to come up with a little something with these!
And this is what I came up with! A Scrap flower!! I just put them all together in a way that I liked and then hot glued them to the end of the necklace (to cover it up). I really like how it turned out. Definitely doesn't look store bought, but it's totally my style!!
And there you have it!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...