Monday, January 18, 2010

Hot/Cold Rice Bag

I have also been wanting to make one of these for a while. I'm glad I made it when I did cause a few days after I hurt my back and used it! I found the idea at my favorite blog Make it and Love it HERE and used her tutorial. It was a great tutorial and I followed it exactly how she did it! It was pretty hard though to get the rice to stay and to get my machine to work good. So my seams aren't straight at all. Oh well it does what I need. The thing I liked about it as well was when we put it in the microwave for 2 1/2 min it stayed hot for a really long time. I love it!

1 comment:

Foust Family said...

Cute, cute! I'm glad you had it for your back! You've been busy crafting!!! It's all turned out great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...