Wednesday, January 20, 2010

GPS Case

My Dad is a real estate agent and thus has to go to a lot of places that he probably doesn't know too well. So for Christmas Santa brought him a GPS to help him get from point A to point B. Well he needed something that would protect his GPS from getting too banged up. Since he helped my hubby and I sell our house (I would've made it for him anyways!) I decided to make him something. On Make it and Love it she has a great tutorial on how to make a cozy HERE. It was a really simple tutorial and worked out awesome!! The only thing was she only had something for the GPS itself. I needed something for the GPS and the cords. So I decided to just make two and then sew them together. As you can see from the two pictures I only sewed them together from the top and the bottom. I did this so the cords would still fit in the case and it wouldn't be too smooshed. And it made it even more fun cause my Dad has told me a bunch how much he loves it! That is what makes crafting totally worth it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...