Friday, January 15, 2010

Camera Strap


So I see all these people making camera strap and I have been wanting to make one for a long time. Well I finally decided to do it. The only problem was I don't have one of those fancy SLR cameras and my little digital camera case has a tiny little strap. But I was determined to make it work. I first got the idea from Make it and Love it HERE. I used her tutorial and just changed what I needed to for my case. In fact I really did most of it the same. I just had to take my strap apart a little bit to get it through, and then I had to do a zig zag stitch across the seam so it wouldn't come apart. I didn't measure very well. But I think the zig zag stitch added a little extra to it!
Well I hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

Lisa F said...

Turned out great! I "need" one for my DSLR.... might have to make one when I get my stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...