Monday, January 4, 2010

Canvas Board/Tissue Paper Frame

For Christmas I made my Sister and Brother in Law this canvas picture. I got the idea from Brown Paper Packages. I took pictures of my niece and nephew after she was born. I just got an 11X14 canvas board, some black polka dot tissue paper, and printed the picture to be a 5X7. When you do this you just have to be really gentle with the tissue paper. If you're too rough with it, it can tear really easily. Also a side note for if you're giving these as gifts. Let them dry for like a week, or put wax paper in between whatever you've mod podged and the wrapping paper. I didn't do this and the wrapping paper stuck to the picture, so I had to redo it. But it still turned out great!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...