Sunday, October 24, 2010

Candy Corn Wreath

When I received the October Woman's Day Magazine in the mail, it had a candy corn wreath on the front cover and I knew immediately that I HAD to make it!! This could also be titled the Patience Wreath! It took a lot of patience, 2 bags of candy corns, and a few blisters to make this! For those of you who have not seen the magazine, this is what I did:

First, you get a styrofoam wreath. The instructions said to cover it with black Duct Tape. I did not have black on hand, but I had silver and black spray paint. So I covered it first and then sprayed it.

After the paint dries, pop in your favorite movie (or two) and glue, and glue, and glue!

When that's all dry, wrap some black ribbon around it, hang it up and enjoy!

1 comment:

t foust said...

Very well done! You are so festive!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...