Monday, September 20, 2010

Doggie Toy

My husband and I just adopted a cute little Chipin (Miniature Pincer Chihuahua mix). We didn't have many toys for him, so one day while I was making something else I decided to make a little tug toy for him out of some scraps.
He is a boy, but since I just used scraps I didn't care that I used pink and purple!

The scraps are about 12" X 28". I twisted all three pieces up and tied them together, then I braided them really tight. I only used thread to tie the ends up, but I used a ton. He's only a puppy so it holds, but once he's older I'll have to come up with something more durable.
Thus far he's loved playing with it. He loves playing tug of war with Brian. It's pretty darn cute!

1 comment:

Foust Family said...

What a fun idea! Looks like he loves it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...