Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Another mini-album

I design for a small scrapbook/stamping store located in Kodiak, Ak. Normally I do this through the mail - I'll mail off some cards/albums and the manager mails me product. Well, we're visiting, so I finished up a few things for the store while I'm here. I love doing mini-albums, but pretty much never put photos in them. I LOVED the paper on this one, so got on the computer and sent some photos to Walmart - the wallet size were perfect for the size of the album.The front and back cover were pieces of Grungeboard, painted and covered with paper. The inside pieces were layers of paper. All the paper is Fancy Pants On a Whimsy - I inked the edges of each of the inside pieces of paper with Momento ink.





All of the pictures are from St. Croix - from the time we got there in summer 2008 up till right before we left - all the pictures are in the sun, so the bright papers worked great for it.


More info will be on my craft blog later this week.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...