Monday, February 28, 2011

Binky Clips

Items you'll need:
~Clips (either mattress clips, or suspender clips work well too, really wherever you can find them really cheap)
~Ribbon (as wide as the clip)
~Velcro
~Sewing Machine and Thread
First cut the ribbon the size you want the clip to be, then burn the edges to make sure they don't fray.

Then pull the ribbon through, fold it under and sew.
On the other end fold over a little bit and place a small piece of the prickly part of Velcro on top...then sew around all the edges. Make sure to sew the Velcro on the back side that the clip is on.
Then on the same side sew the fuzzy Velcro just a little ways down. I didn't measure or anything...I just figured that I would be able to make a loop around a Binky.
These were super easy, and I think they turned out great!

1 comment:

t foust said...

Turned out very cute!! I definitely will need to make some of those. Very easy and practical.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...